Adding value to your financial practice with a range of transparent, compliant, innovative, financial and legal products
Excelsior Worldwide Ltd is a business to business financial and legal product provider with offices in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Bahamas, Mauritius and administration offices in the Philippines and Thailand.
We focus on due diligence, transparency and providing first class administration support to our business partners.
Our Excelsior partnership commitment includes: full marketing support, business processing administration, product technical assistance and strict due diligence on a range of innovative financial products.
Our clients include financial advisers, family offices and wealth management firms.
We are always looking to develop relationships with professional advisers so please contact us if you would like to know more about our product range.
Excelsior Legal & Estate Services (UK) Ltd specialises in a varied range of products worldwide for personal and business estate planning.
- Advice & Guidance on inheritance issues, legacies, beneficiaries, trustees, executors and guardians.
- Wills – Multinational including Advance Medical Directive
- Legalisation of documents for use at home and abroad.
- Letter of Wishes which conveys your wishes to your executors
- Trusts – To protect your assets according to your needs and wishes
Whatever your circumstances, wherever you and your assets are situated, we can help you with effective and professional estate planning.
Excelsior Asset Management is a fully licensed CIS Manager and is the investment manager of multi-asset fund of funds domiciled in Mauritius. The Excelsior fund range includes two investment strategies:
- The Excelsior Opportunities Fund is a multi-asset fund with focus on moderate participation in equity market growth while keeping an element of capital protection. The multi asset approach aims to diversify the risk and lower volatility.
- The Excelsior Fixed Income Assets Fund is a multi-asset fund with focus on high yield and income generating assets. It aims to have a balance of capital protection and growth while keeping volatility low.